Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Favorite Assignment From Senior Year

public speaking and 'our heaven'.

I was probably one of the few students that enjoyed the public speaking section of our English class. My favorite public speech was our "how to" speech where we instructed the class on a topic of our choice. I chose makeup! I went over mt time limit but needless to say it was very fun.

My other favorite assignment was 'our heaven.' This project allowed us to express our creativity. We got to put everything we wanted in heaven on this one piece of paper. My heaven consisted of God, my mom, my family, my friends, music, more music, my dog, pretty things, makeup, and New York City. Going back i want to include the whole class of 2009 in my heaven wheater their friends or not...they made memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment