Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Day of Senior English





September 8, 2008- My first English class with my very own mother Ms. Rochman! I honestly did not know what to expect...so many rumors flew around..."she's hard," "there's so much work," " if she likes you you'll be fine", well hey! It's my mama so i knew she liked me =]


Our first assignment was to write a letter to ourself...I know it sounds crazy right?...wrong!

It was amazing we each wrote a letter to ourselves saying what our future should be like from a high school stand point. I really can't wait to read it...seriously though by writting that letter it makes me want to stand ground to my decisions and live my dreams out. I say this because i know in the year ahead that letter will come to my doorsteps and if i read it...and didn't fullfill a thing on it...it's over.



No comments:

Post a Comment